Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nails and Sales

Received another set of nails that I ordered today and it came with yet another surprise!!

The set I ordered:

Extra set:

I love buying from Yuki!!! ヾ(☆‘∀‘☆)。 They're the preppy argyle prints I like too!!

Last time I bought from her, the postman stamped my parcel and at the same time cracked the nails inside. During one of our conversations, I told her about the cracked nails and she was really apologetic even though it wasn't her fault! So, this time around she packed them in this plastic thing. I didn't mean to make her feel bad! (ノ_<。)* I was just stating how the postman was careless!! She's too nice!

*The free set was an extra for me for being a regular customer, not because of the cracked nail incident!*
She will not give free nails for nails cracked after posting!!

Anyway, she's currently having a 'san-kyu' (thank you) sale as mentioned in her newsletter. There are some great bargains here for those wanting some deco-den items to start decorating!! They are selling from about US$3!!!!!!! If you're too lazy to make your own decoration, she has already Hime deco compact mirrors too!



US$10


And there are plenty more! Check out her site also for really cute hand made nails: Fullmoon Nails

Or to go directly to the Thank You sale: click here!

The sale won't be on forever, so grab what you can!!