Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Love your pets!




Whooooo!!! Holidays!!!








Wow, I haven't looked at my youtube channel for well over 5 months!! Except to answer the occasional private massages. I didn't think I would get so into my studies haha








Well, its only my 2nd day of holidays and I've started working on a few projects. I started making cat beds for my darling kitties because since my parents got a dog, the dog gets his own bed and gets to sleep inside!! So when my cats come inside to chill, they only have the hardwood floor to sleep on :(


I was kind of making up the patterns as I went along... it didn't turn out how I wanted. So I just ended up giving them just a rectangle mat each to sit on. They LOVED it though!! Haha, my babies are so simple!







Now I'm trying to figure out how to make this accessory for pets. I don't want to give too much away about it but hopefully it works!








Just another update, thats all.




I'd like to release another tutorial before my next semester of studies start again... but we will see if everything works out!