Monday, February 9, 2009

An the shoe maker?

Yes, I'm still oogling over Nicholas Kirkwood pearl platform shoes.



A few years ago, I went through a phase where I wanted to make shoes. I was tempted to even enroll into a shoe making course! We will see how successful this 'Himehood' brand goes! Ohh a brand eh?

After staring at the Jesus Diamante shoes for way too long, I've come to realise how easy it is to imitate their shoes.


I might make an attempt on imitating their style when I get my hands on plain heels. Yeah, just stick a fat bow on it and you're done! I'm joking!


I've also been wanting to make my own handbag. I know how to make a simple clutch but a handbag would be so cool!




I have so many handbag ideas in my head! I just want to make them and share them with you all!!

Any handbag making courses out there?

~~~

For those waiting on my tutorial on how to make a tube dress: I'm still looking for the right fabric! I really can't stand my local fabric shop! When I want something, they don't have it but they have other fabrics. When I go back to buy their other fabrics, they re-stock the ones I previously wanted and are out of the other ones!

I'm going to take a long trip to a big fabric warehouse tomorrow and hopefully I should find the one!

~~~

And so I leave you with yet another beautiful creation by Yukie which I cannot buy because it is too long for me.