Saturday, July 24, 2010

How to make Kigurumi

Hi ladies!

Remeber YEARS ago I said I would get around to making a how to make a Kigurumi

Yeah... like... GANGURO days??




It has been years now! But even though it may not be popular street wear anymore... nor should it have been in the first place! It would be great for lounging around at home or for a fun when staying over your friend's house!

So sitting here tonight, I remembered that I was going to show you how to make one. I made a batch of 6 children size ones for a play. They were all sheep and cow ones! I couldn't do a video on that because then none of you grown up girls would have been able to fit the measurements! And I think the mums would have felt weird about me filming too haha!!



ANYWAY! Gosh I type too much!

I found this GREAT video on youtube on how to make them!

So, I won't be making my video on this since there is no point having two videos with the exact same techniques haha!! Besides, I think these girls did really well and deserve more views for their hard work!


Here are the links!

Part 1

Part2

This is the end result from their video:


Looks like they're professionally made, huh?

Oh! And the great thing about this is its hard to mess up! Because it doesn't have to be fitting, it is baggy and loose. So even if you make a mistake, it would be hard to spot!

Good luck!