Saturday, October 18, 2008

Himehood Ring

I know for a fact that Hime style rings (and I mean the extravagant ones) are not sold where I live. And I have yet to see an online shop selling them. The closest I could get to those pretty rings were the first few shown in my video. So, why not make it?? I cannot believe how simple it is!! Plus, I did it all wearing my fake nails haha!!

Before you look at the pictures, I'd like to say they would look better with the full Hime Gyaru dress-up!!






My hair got caught in the blinds... doesn't look too bad!!


This bow ended up bigger than I planned it to be


The plain rings I got were close to $4 for a pack of three!! If you don't want to spend that much then you can always pull apart an old ring or decorate on top of it.

If you are not sure how your chosen object will look as a ring, just put in on top of your hand as if it were a ring. Like it? Then you're on your way!

Get creative! Put whatever you please!!

Hmm... I can't remember what else to type... When I remember I will edit this hehe!!