Sunday, January 18, 2009

Street Style Snaps

My friend recently came back from his trip to Japan. I don't know what you do on those kinds of business trips but he explored every single city of Japan!! I will be on one of those cool business trips one day when I complete my course!!

I was going through his albums and found this really cute photo taken in Harajuku:

It sparked something inside me to search for more street snaps from other people.

I did a lot of browsing and found a user that goes by the name "Asian Infatuation". Basically, this person really loves the natural beauty of asian women and I think he also has some interest in their fashion.

So, he has loads and loads of albums from his travels throughout asia; mainly Japan.

These are some of my favourites from the streets of Japan that I saved for style inspiration:

I like her bag








This girl just had her photo taken by
a Japanese magazine photographer (I think)





I do not own any of these photos!!

If you want to see more of his photos, the link is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/asianinfatuation/

~~~

My shop is close to opening!! At the moment, only PayPal available. I don't want to charge too much for postage but I have to buy the envelopes/boxes then pay for stamp and sending and such... it may amount to $5 for postage... but if anyone can help me figure out a better way then let me know!! I'm not very familiar with the whole postage system!!

Wish me luck!