Monday, December 15, 2008

Kigurumi Piggy Bathing

Sorry for all my party blogs!

I'm going to try and avoid too many party blogs unless there is a great story that goes with it!! Hehe!!

But just one last one!

Saturday night was Jimmy and Tommy's 21st. The bar was pack full of asians everywhere. We couldn't move! But I saw a lot of my old friends that I haven't seen in so long! But basically all of Adelaide's asians were there!

We didn't stay very long, it was really uncomfortable having people push about; you won't believe how crowded it was! Apparently 200 people were there! And they only booked the place for 50 people!! Their fault for inviting ALL their facebook friends!! Haha!!

My cousin Kimji and I
(top from Botika in Rundle Street)

Highlight of the night, after the boys (incuding our new friends Duy and Long) had too many again ( ^^)Y☆Y(^^ ): we were ready to go home but there were 6 people to one sedan (5 seater). Long offered to hide in the boot in case I got pulled over for a 'breatho' and we get busted with a packed out car. It was the best part of the night!! I was swerving about to scare Long and he was squealing like a little girl! Then Tony was telling everyone about how I put on fake nails for the party and how long they were, then a voice from the boot interrupts saying, "HEY! I heard my name! Thats my name!!!!"

Guess you should have been there...

~~~

Bathed the girls yesterday ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ(* ̄o ̄*)>ヽ`、ヽ`シャワー♪

We used Baby Shampoo and they smell so sweet!! While we were drying Sooky with the towel we left Soap all snug in a mini towel cave and she looked like a fat white fluffball with two googly eyes!!!!!!!!!!! *melts*

Drying up in their cage

Gave them their monthly manicure hehe! No, we just clipped their nails.

Now everytime I open the outdoor hut, all I smell is the lovely baby-guinea pig smell. Its so cute! And they're both so soft and cuddly!!

~~~

Also I stayed back after church to help some ladies sew costumes for the Sunday school Christmas play.


The patterns were already cut out. As I sewed the cow costume together, I realised how much it looked like the gyaru kigurumi 'pajama'!


The final product was exactly a mini version of these cow ones:

I know the patterns for making them, so now I will give it a go (on a much larger scale)!

So, my next project could possibly be to make a KIGURUMI! Don't know what animal or character to do... maybe one of my pets?