Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Married and moving

As girly as I seem, I must admit that my room looks like a guy's room! By that I meant my room is a total mess! Since Christmas and my birthday, my room has been littered with fabric and craft materials; shoes; shoes; shoes; bags; gadgets and just so many other stuff!!

Everytime I walk into my room I have a little gymnastic session to get around. Leaping and jumping about and eventually rolling on the floor... in pain...

I took Tony to Ikea yesterday, it was his first time! I made sure he had his phone on him in case I lost him during our exploaration. Knowing him, I was expecting him to lose himself in the giant place ♪ヽ(▽ ̄ )ノ/(_△_)ヽ(  ̄▽)ノ "Oohh! Look at this! And this!!"

Walking through, I felt like we were a married couple shopping for new furniture for our new home hehe!!

I found so many good ideas on how to store my mess!

We found some cute cat houses!

I bought Tony's dog a dog bowl set with stand, a long rack to hang my bags on, drawers and shelf. I was so excited about my new room design!!

We got home and I still had that married couple feel while we were putting together the drawers. It was like newly weds building a kitchen!



An + Tony = The best team ever!!


(Tony, I'm not hinting anything!! Don't stress!! HAHA!!)

And so, after about 1 hour, a short nap and another hour; here is the result:

Before

After

Before
AfterThis is my favourite!!

I am planning to intall the rack over the drawers to hang my bags over it but I'm going to wait till my dad comes home before I start drilling holes all over my wall! I will be sure to update on the bag hanger when we finally install it!

Wow! Coincidence? Just as I finished typing this up, I hear Oprah doing an episode on messy house make-overs! OHH I LOVE make-overs!!

My room feels so much more bigger!! But now I feel smaller... 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。